Sending Your Art Files to Twin Graphics Art Department
Customer Guidelines ForSubmitting Artwork
Our goal is to provide you with the best quality in your final printed product. In order to accomplish this goal, we will need digital art files using the following guidelines:
ACCEPTABLE FILE FORMATS INCLUDE:
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Acrobat
Be sure to create outline for all fonts or we will not be able to accept the artwork.
ACCEPTABLE IMAGE FORMATS INCLUDE:
- Joint Photographic Experts Group (JPEG or JPG) - Image must be at least 300 dpi or higher at 100%.
- Portable Document Format (PDF) - Provide a high resolution .pdf with enough bleed when applicable.
- Encapsulated Postscript (EPS) - Make sure all fonts are converted to outlines and all components are in one layer or flattened if sending an Adobe Photoshop .eps.
- Adobe Photoshop (PSD) - Make sure you flatten your image when sending artwork for print.
- Tagged Image File Format (TIFF) - Artwork must be at least 300 dpi or higher at 100%.
ALL PRINT IMAGES MUST BE CONVERTED TO CMYK AND BE ACTUAL SIZE (1:1) WITH THE PRODUCT TO BE PRINTED (at 300 dpi).
PROOFS SENT BEFORE PRINTING
Unless specifically requested by a customer, no print job will ever be printed unless it is first officially approved and signed off by the customer. This is an important step in ensuring everything is correct. This is how we can guarantee customer satisfaction!
Product templates are available for artwork set-up.